Post subject: Romantic Comedies
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:26 pm 

:D Well read a romantic comedy book part of a series was pretty good read.
Jennifer Echols
The Romantic Comedies
The Ex Games
The Ex Games a comedy about two ex's who were together back in seventh grade, who are now in the eleventh grade-as friends. Hayden and Nick; Hayden a country girl and Nick comes from a wealthy family. The new girl in town gets the boy, yet there is a bet involved if he can get the new girl. Hayden finds out about the bet and breaks things off with Nick. Now in the eleventh grade her friends Chloe and Liz are now with his friends Gavin and Davis. Since their friends are dating each other they want Nick and Hayden back together. During Christmas break everyone goes up to the mountains to do some skiing. Nick and Hayden are fighting and from this fight emerges a bet of who is the best skier. But everyone thinks this bet is that they will get back together. Will this bet bring them together or tear them apart?
Enjoyed reading this book very funny with the connection going on between Nick and Hayden or Hoyden when he was teasing her. These two people are cute together especially when they are fighting. Both of their friends are dating each other and they want Nick and Hayden to get back together. Hayden has loved Nick since the seventh grade her feelings never have left, but she doesn't trust him yet she wants him. Nick comes from money and can have any girl he wants, yet he only wants one-Hayden. Josh Hayden's little brother have that sibling bond you know when you want to tackle them all the time. Well when Josh wants to get revenge on his sister with a pair of jeans he writes "boy toy" and she wars them. But they push one another to be better-in skiing. Gavin, Davis, Chloe, and Liz are friends you would want to have. They are their for their friends when they need a shoulder to lean on.
I felt like I was on the ride with them, especially with the connection going on between Nick and Hayden. These are two people who obviously belong together but have to figure things out first.
All I have to say is that I love this book. :mrgreen: