Post subject: Lorraine ~ Sons of Anarchy
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:30 am 

Hiya! Have you been keeping up with this season so far?

It's been sooooo good!

Kurt Sutter topped himself this season once again. I don't want to say too much just in case you haven't watched the scene with Opie yet? If you did... what did you think of that episode?

Cigi

Post subject: Re: Lorraine ~ Sons of Anarchy
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:55 am 

Sorry to butt in Cigi..but I absolutely love this series!!! We seem to have the same taste in a lot of things...so....what do you think of Jimmy Smiths....wowowowo..I have always loved him! I am not really crazy about Gemma's antics this year...but...that said...what fantastic acting by everyone. I saw someone with a Sons of Anarchy tee shirt on and I really wanted one!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:08 am 
Subscriber

Hi Cigi!

I am loving this season so far! I am one or two episodes behind though, thank goodness for On Demand! But, yes, I did see what happpened to Opie. OMG, I couldn't believe it! That REALLY was tough to watch.

Gemma has obviously lost her status in the club, and it's pushing her over the edge! I am just loving all the drama! :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:46 pm 

PauletteW wrote:
Sorry to butt in Cigi..but I absolutely love this series!!! We seem to have the same taste in a lot of things...so....what do you think of Jimmy Smiths....wowowowo..I have always loved him! I am not really crazy about Gemma's antics this year...but...that said...what fantastic acting by everyone. I saw someone with a Sons of Anarchy tee shirt on and I really wanted one!

Totally agree! Wowowo...Jimmy fits so perfect into the mix lets hope they keep him around.

I have that tee- :wink: (My hidden obsession) My DH bought me one for Xmas last year he knew how obsessed I was. :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:54 pm 

Lorraine wrote:
Hi Cigi!

I am loving this season so far! I am one or two episodes behind though, thank goodness for On Demand! But, yes, I did see what happpened to Opie. OMG, I couldn't believe it! That REALLY was tough to watch.

Gemma has obviously lost her status in the club, and it's pushing her over the edge! I am just loving all the drama! :D

Oh Lorraine~ I cried my eyes out at the wake it was so heart felt. I had to get that song they played. I'm not sure if you picked up on it but in one of the episodes it showed two young boys on their bikes watching the Sons pass by (it was supposed to be Jax & Opie) so when Jax put the photo of them two on there bicycles in his coffin I almost died. :cry:

Dang this show is sooooo good but why'd he have to kill Opie.... Waaaaaaaaa. :(

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:13 pm 
Subscriber

Cigi004 wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
Hi Cigi!

Oh Lorraine~ I cried my eyes out at the wake it was so heart felt. I had to get that song they played. I'm not sure if you picked up on it but in one of the episodes it showed two young boys on their bikes watching the Sons pass by (it was supposed to be Jax & Opie) so when Jax put the photo of them two on there bicycles in his coffin I almost died. :cry:

Dang this show is sooooo good but why'd he have to kill Opie.... Waaaaaaaaa. :(

I know - I cried too! I did see the two young boys on their bikes, so sad! My heart was breaking for Jax. He has plans for Tig though, did you see the conversation between Jax & Pope right after Opie died?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm 
Subscriber

Hi Cigi,

Don't know if you've seen this, but it's a great interview with Kurt Sutter - he talks about Opie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMkEFFC3g68