Post subject: Entwined in You by Sylvia Day...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:14 pm 

I was going to get this book, but the reviews on Amazon were bad. Has anyone read it? I really liked her first two books in this series. The reviews complained that this series was not a trilogy but there will be five books in all and it involves other characters therefore, stretching the storyline between the two main characters pretty thin.

Post subject: Re: Entwined in You by Sylvia Day...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:38 pm 

EAGLEGIRL47 wrote:
I was going to get this book, but the reviews on Amazon were bad. Has anyone read it? I really liked her first two books in this series. The reviews complained that this series was not a trilogy but there will be five books in all and it involves other characters therefore, stretching the storyline between the two main characters pretty thin.

That pretty much sums up my review as well. For me personally, 5 books is too many for this story. I would have rated it much higher if it was a trilogy. KMMs Fever series just about killed me with the waiting and I wont do it again.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:55 pm 

Well that just annoys me to even read this. I was planning to read this trilogy soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:08 pm 

I'm reading it right now and enjoying it. No new ground broken on the plot yet, just more sex LOL.

Reflect upon your present blessings - of which every man has many - not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some. Fill your glass again, with a merry face and contented heart. Our life on it, but your Christmas shall be merry, and your new year a happy one! -- Dickens

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:49 am 

Well I finished it and I have to give it a "meh"! If I read about her greedy c**t one more time I think I'd have gagged. I don't find that term sexy in the least and it kind of gives a separate life to her vagina LOL.

I knew in advance that another book was coming but I didn't expect it to just end. I expected a cliffhanger. Disappointing to say the least. I'll probably read the next one but I'm glad I didn't buy this one.

I could read the Fifty Shades trilogy over again but this series pales in comparison for me. Especially after this book.

Reflect upon your present blessings - of which every man has many - not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some. Fill your glass again, with a merry face and contented heart. Our life on it, but your Christmas shall be merry, and your new year a happy one! -- Dickens

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:54 am 

I really liked the first two books...now, I don't think I will read this third book...I like to keep my memories positive. Loved 50 Shades...hoping for Christian's POV book :)