Post subject: Lover at Last
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:38 am 

Saw this in the bookstore today! I've stopped reading JR Ward but I was soooo tempted to buy it simply because I LOVE it when I can get a book early :-) Nothing makes me happier when I walk into a bookstore and see a book on the shelf that I know isn't supposed to be released yet :D :D :D

Post subject: Re: Lover at Last
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:24 pm 

Great! Hope you enjoy reading it as well. :)

Wooooooo Pigs! Soooooieee! Razorbacks!
Go Hogs!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:01 pm 

I am definitely reading it. I am kind of holding on though because I am finishing the New Species books and I have so much work to do this weekend. I don't want to start something new that's going to suck me in.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:03 pm 

Riley wrote:
Saw this in the bookstore today! I've stopped reading JR Ward but I was soooo tempted to buy it simply because I LOVE it when I can get a book early :-) Nothing makes me happier when I walk into a bookstore and see a book on the shelf that I know isn't supposed to be released yet :D :D :D

I'm surprised it was out already. I don't think it comes out till the 26th.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:29 pm 

I'll read it, because I love this series, but have to admit not being to crash hot about it being two male leads, would've preferred it if she had kept it as a secondary storyline.

I need to be able to put myself in the heroine shoes, so to speak, not a males..... :D

If I want M/M action I'll go to Elloras Cave! :D

Plus I don't think it'll be in Oz till the release date....but it's on the list.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:46 am 

Did any of you read the interview with JR Ward in the new RT? I thought it was great, and she gave up some info that I didn't expect. Everything with her is always such a big secret!

My take away from that article is that this new book does have a lot of world building, and is not just about the guys. I have been so busy lately that I haven't posted much, but that was a great article. I was seriously thinking about not continuing with this series, but changed my mind after I read that. My book is on pre-order so I will get it when I get it - in between I have tons of other stuff to get at!

http://www.shelfari.com/o1518002717

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:49 am 

I have it on pre-order on my Nook. Definitely not getting it early there.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:49 am 

Teri P wrote:
Did any of you read the interview with JR Ward in the new RT? I thought it was great, and she gave up some info that I didn't expect. Everything with her is always such a big secret!

My take away from that article is that this new book does have a lot of world building, and is not just about the guys. I have been so busy lately that I haven't posted much, but that was a great article. I was seriously thinking about not continuing with this series, but changed my mind after I read that. My book is on pre-order so I will get it when I get it - in between I have tons of other stuff to get at!

What issue was that interview in? I don't remember seeing it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:40 pm 

World building is okay, hope we see more of the Band of Bastards!!! I think that's what they are called, it's been a while...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:45 pm 

Wow, I'm mad. Amazon has it coming out Mar. 26 and I want it for my Kindle. I'm on a wait list at the library so maybe I'll get it early from them -- doubt it though.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:25 pm 

Yeah, I will get it and read it cause I have been waiting for their story. However, I am a bit like Klass....wondering how I am going to relate to the characters. Yet, with Ward, she always has many other stories going on within a story. Sometimes that can be off putting and sometimes that works. I am thinking and getting a feeling that this book is going to be like Payne and Manny's book--- more about V's backstory than the main characters. This book will concentrate more on her other world building stories than the main men characters--I think. It will still be great because Ward is still a great writer, weaving all her stories together.