Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:04 pm
Posts: 3787
Location: New Jersey
Has any one read her Kathleen Turner series? Book 3 just came out and it's un-real. One of the best I have read.

_________________
Let your tears come. Let them water your soul.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:28 pm
Posts: 3090
Location: Australia
Will check her out....looks intriguing...you had me at warring bad boy brothers ... oh yeah :mrgreen: Downloaded a sample....

Thanks for the heads up on a new author for me... :mrgreen:

_________________
"Sometimes I wrestle my inner Demons.....
Other times,we just hug and dance!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:10 am
Posts: 9936
Location: Wheaton, IL
I've never read her, I'll have to look her books up.

_________________
Ciao,
Danielle
Lady of Leisure

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I have way way too many books and not enough time to read!?!?*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
http://www.myspace.com/danielle_de
http://www.shelfari.com/Dani807
http://ladiesofleisurelovebooks.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:28 pm
Posts: 3090
Location: Australia
MARTHAAAA!!!!! THANK YOU!!!,(throwing you a million Freddo Frogs)

D/loaded sample yesterday of book 1. Thought since I'd finished my latest book that I'd check it out....., HAD to put it down to get to bed... loving it so far....
and Blane.... ooooeeee!! haven't met the other brother yet.....(I don't think! :wink: )

Thanks for the rec!

_________________
"Sometimes I wrestle my inner Demons.....
Other times,we just hug and dance!"


Last edited by Klass on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:34 pm
Posts: 9807
Location: Tennessee
Klass wrote:
Will check her out....looks intriguing...you had me at warring bad boy brothers ... oh yeah :mrgreen: Downloaded a sample....

Thanks for the heads up on a new author for me... :mrgreen:


Whaattt, badass heroes!

What are the heroines like. I need to know before buying!

_________________
OccasionalOpine
R.I.P. Glen Doherty, Sean Smith, Chris Stevens, Tyrone Woods
"Arbeit macht frei"
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.-George Orwell


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:34 pm
Posts: 9807
Location: Tennessee
Martha4545 wrote:
Has any one read her Kathleen Turner series? Book 3 just came out and it's un-real. One of the best I have read.



Hey Martha! Hope all is well w/you?

_________________
OccasionalOpine
R.I.P. Glen Doherty, Sean Smith, Chris Stevens, Tyrone Woods
"Arbeit macht frei"
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.-George Orwell


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:28 pm
Posts: 3090
Location: Australia
Not a kickass heroine just a normal gal, working as a runner / girl friday, with a little attitude (no doormat), dorky etc.. at the right points, not too dissimilar to Kristen Ashleys gals... N.O.R.M.A.L not super skinny...

Download the sample of No Turning Back, that's what I did.

_________________
"Sometimes I wrestle my inner Demons.....
Other times,we just hug and dance!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:34 pm
Posts: 9807
Location: Tennessee
Klass wrote:
Not a kickass heroine just a normal gal, working as a runner / girl friday, with a little attitude (no doormat), dorky etc.. at the right points, not too dissimilar to Kristen Ashleys gals... N.O.R.M.A.L not super skinny...

Download the sample of No Turning Back, that's what I did.


Is the hero her only lover?

I need comfort read at the moment and heroine who's slept around isn't comfort.

_________________
OccasionalOpine
R.I.P. Glen Doherty, Sean Smith, Chris Stevens, Tyrone Woods
"Arbeit macht frei"
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.-George Orwell


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:28 pm
Posts: 3090
Location: Australia
erika wrote:
Is the hero her only lover?

I need comfort read at the moment and heroine who's slept around isn't comfort.

I haven't got that far, but it doesn't feel (read) like that type of story line, but again I haven't got that far in, I just know I'm hooked and I like it... also it's a series of books with same characters....

Not sure, Martha could answer that better than me, but from what I'm getting on her website, I don't think so...

http://tiffanyasnow.com/

But my read of this is now on hold till after I finish Raid by KA :wink:

_________________
"Sometimes I wrestle my inner Demons.....
Other times,we just hug and dance!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:34 pm
Posts: 9807
Location: Tennessee
Klass wrote:
erika wrote:
Is the hero her only lover?

I need comfort read at the moment and heroine who's slept around isn't comfort.

I haven't got that far, but it doesn't feel (read) like that type of story line, but again I haven't got that far in, I just know I'm hooked and I like it... also it's a series of books with same characters....

Not sure, Martha could answer that better than me, but from what I'm getting on her website, I don't think so...

http://tiffanyasnow.com/

But my read of this is now on hold till after I finish Raid by KA :wink:



KA has a new out...going to Amazon to 1click!

_________________
OccasionalOpine
R.I.P. Glen Doherty, Sean Smith, Chris Stevens, Tyrone Woods
"Arbeit macht frei"
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.-George Orwell


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:28 pm
Posts: 3090
Location: Australia
erika wrote:
KA has a new out...going to Amazon to 1click!

DUDE!!!!! it got released early! love her for that!

I'm on the futon with Raid tonight! :mrgreen:

_________________
"Sometimes I wrestle my inner Demons.....
Other times,we just hug and dance!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:18 pm
Posts: 10798
Location: Cincinnati
I saw that on Amazon and I thought "Kathleen Turner" the actress?

_________________
Listen, the wind is rising and the air is wild with leaves, We have had our Summer evenings, now for October eves! -- Humbert Wolfe

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:28 pm
Posts: 3090
Location: Australia
Linda7849 wrote:
I saw that on Amazon and I thought "Kathleen Turner" the actress?


Ha ha!! that's part of the story, the why? of her name .... :mrgreen:

_________________
"Sometimes I wrestle my inner Demons.....
Other times,we just hug and dance!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:34 pm
Posts: 9807
Location: Tennessee
Klass wrote:
Linda7849 wrote:
I saw that on Amazon and I thought "Kathleen Turner" the actress?


Ha ha!! that's part of the story, the why? of her name .... :mrgreen:



So did I!

Since this is part of a series I'll wait till the last book is released. I don't want to shocked w/unpleasant surprises.

_________________
OccasionalOpine
R.I.P. Glen Doherty, Sean Smith, Chris Stevens, Tyrone Woods
"Arbeit macht frei"
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.-George Orwell


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:04 pm
Posts: 3787
Location: New Jersey
Klass wrote:
MARTHAAAA!!!!! THANK YOU!!!,(throwing you a million Freddo Frogs)

D/loaded sample yesterday of book 1. Thought since I'd finished my latest book that I'd check it out....., HAD to put it down to get to bed... loving it so far....
and Blane.... ooooeeee!! haven't met the other brother yet.....(I don't think! :wink: )

Thanks for the rec!



You're welcome. It's a series of 5 books. The new one that came out, it's book 3 and the end of that one will break your heart. No spoilers, I promise. LOL

_________________
Let your tears come. Let them water your soul.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:04 pm
Posts: 3787
Location: New Jersey
erika wrote:
Klass wrote:
Linda7849 wrote:
I saw that on Amazon and I thought "Kathleen Turner" the actress?


Ha ha!! that's part of the story, the why? of her name .... :mrgreen:



So did I!

Since this is part of a series I'll wait till the last book is released. I don't want to shocked w/unpleasant surprises.



It funny Erika. all her family is name after a famous Turner. Her grandma is Tina Turner, her dad Ted Turner and he named her Kathleen Turner.

_________________
Let your tears come. Let them water your soul.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:04 pm
Posts: 3787
Location: New Jersey
erika wrote:
Martha4545 wrote:
Has any one read her Kathleen Turner series? Book 3 just came out and it's un-real. One of the best I have read.



Hey Martha! Hope all is well w/you?


I'm coming along Erika. Dealing with my menopause still. Now my hair started to thin so I had to cut it real short. They joys of aging I guess. :D

_________________
Let your tears come. Let them water your soul.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:04 pm
Posts: 3787
Location: New Jersey
erika wrote:
Martha4545 wrote:
Has any one read her Kathleen Turner series? Book 3 just came out and it's un-real. One of the best I have read.



Hey Martha! Hope all is well w/you?


It all changes in book three that just came out. I cried at the end. My heart breaks for Kathleen in this one. Can't wait for book 4 see how Tiffany will get that romance back on track. Yeah, both brothers are in love with the same heroine. Interesting twists and turns make it different then most triangles I have read.

_________________
Let your tears come. Let them water your soul.


Last edited by Martha4545 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:04 pm
Posts: 3787
Location: New Jersey
Klass wrote:
Not a kickass heroine just a normal gal, working as a runner / girl friday, with a little attitude (no doormat), dorky etc.. at the right points, not too dissimilar to Kristen Ashleys gals... N.O.R.M.A.L not super skinny...

Download the sample of No Turning Back, that's what I did.

It all changes in book three that just came out. I cried at the end. My heart breaks for Kathleen in this one. Can't wait for book 4 see how Tiffany will get that romance back on track. Yeah, both brothers are in love with the same heroine. Interesting twits and turns make it different then most triangles I have read.

_________________
Let your tears come. Let them water your soul.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tiffany A. Snow
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:04 pm
Posts: 3787
Location: New Jersey
erika wrote:
Klass wrote:
Not a kickass heroine just a normal gal, working as a runner / girl friday, with a little attitude (no doormat), dorky etc.. at the right points, not too dissimilar to Kristen Ashleys gals... N.O.R.M.A.L not super skinny...

Download the sample of No Turning Back, that's what I did.


Is the hero her only lover?

I need comfort read at the moment and heroine who's slept around isn't comfort.


Blane is her only lover but his brother is in love with her and she feels something for him. She has not sleep around. Young only 25 while Blane is about 36.

_________________
Let your tears come. Let them water your soul.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group