Post subject: Iced by Karen Marie Moning
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:48 pm 

I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to get into this because Shadowfever was so complicated and I didn't remember a lot of it. No need to worry. KMM brings it all back. I really missed having the appendix at the beginning (or end?) explaining some of the fever stuff but I managed.

Dani's story is really interesting. No sex for her in this book but there's sex all around her LOL. I think she's going to grow up before our eyes in this series. One of my favorite things about Dani is her ability to zoom at superspeed. And her metabolism which allows her to live off tons of candy bars (I wish I could do that for just a day!!!!)

You could possibly read this without having read the Fever books but I wouldn't recommend it. You'd be cheating yourself of the whole fever experience. As Lorraine mentioned in the spoiler board -- there will be 3 Dani books then 2 more from Mac. I look forward to every one of them. I just hope they are more frequent -- I'd love to have another in 6 months but she'll probably do the every year thing (I hope no more).

Post subject: Re: Iced by Karen Marie Moning
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:47 pm 
Subscriber

Thanks Linda! I have the book but haven't started it yet, I'm finishing one up and that's next on the list!

Post subject: Re: Iced by Karen Marie Moning
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:58 am 

I broke down and bought this one on audio CD - I hope it's just a good being read by someone else!!