Post subject: My Kind of Christmas by Robyn Carr
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:07 pm 

This is a good book but the hero is TSTL. Handsome, sexy and a great lover but still too stupid to live! As in all Virgin River books, you can't help but love everyone there. They are predictable but for me it's like going home to visit old friends. I love catching up on Jack and Mel, Preacher and Paige and everyone else. If I could live in Virgin River, I'd do it in a minute. Unfortunately, no such place exists. I'm looking forward to her next book.

Post subject: Re: My Kind of Christmas by Robyn Carr
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:46 am 

Linda7849 wrote:
This is a good book but the hero is TSTL. Handsome, sexy and a great lover but still too stupid to live! As in all Virgin River books, you can't help but love everyone there. They are predictable but for me it's like going home to visit old friends. I love catching up on Jack and Mel, Preacher and Paige and everyone else. If I could live in Virgin River, I'd do it in a minute. Unfortunately, no such place exists. I'm looking forward to her next book.

Don't know if its true, but I heard this is the last book in the series. Robyn Carr is working on a new series now. If it's true, I'm going to miss the Virgin River books.

Post subject: Re: My Kind of Christmas by Robyn Carr
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:05 am 

I just finished this one - I love Virgin River but Paddy in this one was a bit dense at times. I like the series overall but it was getting a bit crowded there! I didn't know how many more people she could cram into that place and keep it small but at last she stopped cramming 4 romances in one book and overlapping a bunch of them...