Post subject: Reflected in You...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:41 am 

Has anyone read this second book? Any thoughts? I just downloaded it to my Kindle.

I am re-reading Bared to You--actually just skimming over it to catch up. That's what I liked about 50 Shades, all 3 books were available. I have a hard time retaining knowledge in my old age :lol:

Post subject: Re: Reflected in You...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:01 am 

Me too. I'm going to skim through Shadowfever before Iced comes out. As for Reflected in You. I'm hoping to read that next before I forget what Bared to You was about (beyond the sex scenes LOL). I've heard it's better than RIY (at least from my sister).

Benjamin Franklin

Post subject: Re: Reflected in You...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:01 pm 

Finished reading it yesterday, so I am still basking in the glow :) just soaking it in.

I really liked this book. Better than the 1st book Bared to You. It is more detailed, more revealing. I also like the fact that when you read the book, you don't think they are young, their interactions and conversations seem older. And that was my problem with 50 shades, in my mind I kept thinking they should be in their 30's or 40's.

I loved the jealousy, cause we have all been there and done that. I am also really loving Cary and want to have his story. I also appreciate Sylvia Day not giving cliffhangers especially when it is months before her next book. With 50, the cliffhangers were fascinating because you had the next book instantly. With Sylvia, she at least gives you a sliver of hope at the end of the books.

I still love 50 better than Sylvia's books---more angst and darker, but Sylvia is a much better author. I also thought there would be a more bondage type sex, but I guess she isn't going in that direction.

It makes me wonder what the third book has in store...But crap....it is not out for months!!