Post subject: Looking for a Harlequin Presents
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:07 pm 

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a new Harlequin Presents book that I think came out this year.

The heroine is an Interior Designer who has good eye for design.
The hero I think is a Sheikh or Prince and he owns a private plane with two levels.
I think they met at a party. The hero goes to the heroine's place of work to request her to design his palace but the heroine's boss tells the hero that she don't think the heroine is qualified enough to do it and wants to send someone else but the hero depends the heroine.

Thank you if anyone can help

"Reading is Breath taking"
"Reading is Healthy for the Mind"

Post subject: Re: Looking for a Harlequin Presents
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:46 pm 

This sounds like The Sheikh's Pregnant Lover by Elizabeth Lennox.

Sidra couldn’t believe it when the man stormed into her life. He was everything she’d been looking for in a man; tall, handsome, intelligent – and after several secret meetings, she also found out that he was the ultimate lover.

When their brief interlude is cut short, Sidra is hopeful that they might be able to manage a long distance relationship. But after three weeks with no word from Rashid, she had to accept that he had a different perception of their liaison than she had.

Rashid thought that Sidra was as close to perfection as possible. She was funny and intelligent not to mention beautiful and sexy. Unfortunately, he’d lost track of her when he had to travel back to Tasain to resolve an emergency. When he finally found her again after three weeks of searching, he found her having a drink with another man! He was livid and tricked her in order to get her back on his turf.

His campaign to get her to fall in love with him had barely begun when he discovers that the weekend they’d spent together had created a baby! Now he had to marry Sidra as soon as possible.

Was he marrying her only to protect his unborn child, Sidra worried? Or was there more to his feelings than just preserving the next heir to the throne?

The only difference is this not a Harlequin Presents and they meet in some woods. She was taking a walk and he was out riding. He does have a double decker plane and her boss tried to send someone else to help with the designs but he only wanted the h.

Sassy

--Dierks Bentley

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:25 pm 

THAT'S IT!!!

Thank you so much Sassy.

Just went and brought it for myself. Someone loan it to me and I thought It was a Harlequin.

Thanks again

"Reading is Breath taking"
"Reading is Healthy for the Mind"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:03 pm 

Tonni,

You are welcome! I'm glad I could help. I just read this one myself a couple of weeks ago. I discovered Elizabeth Lennox last year and have been steadily reading her books every chance I get! I love finding a new favorite author and they have a long booklist! ;) Happy reading!

Sassy

--Dierks Bentley