Post subject: Solved! Catherine Spangler Touched By Light
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:59 am 

I am looking for the author/title of a book. If you have the name of either book or author even a first or last name. It is just driving me crazy!

She wrote at least 2 stories - 1 for each sister. They had some type of power that allowed them to be a filter of power which was amplified with sex.
The second book was about the sister who had a limp. I think she used a cane. I think her name is Julia. She is very protective of her sister from the first book. Her H was the leader/captain of that faction of people who I think were from a different plane. Maybe his name was Adam? They were hunting some type of enemy that may or may not have been dangerous if you dreamed about them.
I think at least one of the books culminated in a church to destroy the enemy. Maybe?

The front of the books are orange or red for the first one and I think the second one is blue.

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Solved! Catherine Spangler Touched By Light
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:09 pm 

Suddenly came to me that the author's last name was Spangler. Thank goodness because that was driving me crazy!

Blurb:
Dr. Julia Reynolds lives a solitary existence. But Adam Masters is determined to draw her into a dark and dangerous otherworld—and make her give in to the stunning sexual attraction between them.