Post subject: A really tricky book/series question!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:37 pm 

Hello everyone!

I have a really trick "help me"find. I live in Greece and i am an avid reader of vintage harlequin or similar type of books.

I was in a bookstore and i purchased a book. The author is Ann Everard and the book is called "Vertigo". The book was published in 1986 (all this info are from the book itself)

The story is about a famous model,Samantha Grey that has a relationship,with a man 2 years younger than her. The man's uncle,Karel (or Carel) Lentinski has serious (borderline murderous) objections on the matter.He is the hero of the book.He invites her to his estate and seduces her (in an 80's fashion).Then,they enter into a relationship that normal people would call catastrophic,until eventually they straight things out and everything has a happy ending
Karel Lentinski is an extremelly alpha male. He is a mild version of Lord Valdemar(Crimson series by Trisha Baker).

I LUVED the book!It belongs to a series of romance books called "TANGO" (nothing to do with harlequin)

The magor problem is that i cannot find anything about the author,the book itself or the series.Althought the book is in Greek, i am 100% that it's not written from a Greek author or sth similar like that.

If you think that this could help you, here are some other authors from the series.

Beverly Grant (or Grand)
Amanda York
Veronica Shields

Can you help me find any more books,that belong to the series or any other works from the above author?

Thank you so much for your time in reading my post!All comments are welcome

Post subject: Re: A really tricky book/series question!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:07 pm 

I looked around a bit for this book and couldn't find anything about it anywhere. I checked with fantastic fiction and fiction db and found nothing with her name, nor did anything show up on Google. I also checked using the title and didn't find anything written around the year you said. It does sound like a Harlequin-type book. Good luck.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:53 pm 

I know!It's really frastrating!I have tried every bit of information from the book,but the search ends nowhere!

But thank you very much for your time! :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:22 am 

Hi, I looked on line at the Library of Congress. No author is listed. Sorry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:56 am 

I didn't think to look there!But thank you! :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:44 pm 

HELLO I HAVE SOME OF THE TANGO, and ΙΜ looking for ΜΕ ΑLSO.MAYBE WLL BE able to arrange EXCHANGES---ΓΕΙΑ ΣΟΥ ΕΧΩ ΜΕΡΙΚΑ ΑΠΟ ΤΑ ΤΑΝΓΚΟ ΠΟΥ ΛΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΨΑΧΝΩ ΓΙΑ ΑΛΛΑ ΚΙ ΕΓΩ ΙΙΣΩΣ ΜΠΟΡΕΣΟΥΜΕ ΝΑ ΣΥΝΕΝΝΟΗΘΟΥΜΕ ΓΙΑ ΑΝΤΑΛΛΑΓΕΣ